I just had a chance to check out Galileo's new menu. Here are some samples to wet your appetite:
- Fried Soft Shell Crab with Pork Belly, Fava Beans, Pork Jus and Porcini Mushrooms
- Oysters Six Ways in the Spoon; Roasted Red Beets with Burrata, Watercress and Sweet Garlic Dressing
- Asparagus Soup with Soft Poached Egg, Black Truffles and Ricotta and Fonduta
- Risotto with Lobster, Fava Beans, Tomato, Olive Oil and Basil
- Pillow Pasta filled with Asparagus in a Mascarpone Cheese Sauce served with Prosciutto, Slivers of Parmesan Cheese and Basil Olive Oil
- Black Cod Dusted with Roasted Porcini Mushrooms served over a Ragu of Asparagus and Morels in a Lobster Fennel Sauce
- Squab Breast served over a Crostone of Duck Liver with Duck Liver Ravioli served in a Squab Broth
Dear God that all sounds awesome!
...and right now you can get it half-price on Sunday through Tuesday -- and that includes wine as well! You can only get this deal by printing out this post on DCist and bringing it with you to the restaurant.
This offer is available until August 30th (except August 1, 2, 7), so hurry up and take advantage of it before it's too late.
Also, please remember to tip the servers what the check would have been without the discount, not the half-price value of the check.